Magneto's Ray

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Tae Kwon Do testing and The Dancing!

I finally got to test earlier today, for my next belt.It was a little hard to do,especially with everyone staring at you.It's like okay, why is everybody staring at me did I mess up?No, it's just because I was sweating, from being nervous, and of course making sure you do everything just right!When I was free sparring with my friend, Colten, I went to do a cut kick on him, and accidentally kicked him right in the lower stomach!He got a little mad. Yeah, but it's all good, were still friends.
Then we all got up to break boards.I went and did a cut kick(front leg side kick), and then a pom Heel Strike. It felt really good to break 2'' (in) boards.It's another way of relieving stress!
There was much tension, after the test!Why!Well, because not knowing if we all passed or not!Of course, next week we will all find out, because that is when our belt seremony is held.

Yes, by the way how was Dancing with the stars friday?"Of course not the television program...!''
Simperfy, ooorrraaa!!!


Knightsvalor

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dancing was way better than i thought it would be... so yes it was fun! but I had to hold hands with the guy with that face right above me there!!!!!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Leighanne said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no comment

6:13 AM  
Blogger Leighanne said...

What do you mean it's what they dance all the time? No, ballet is what they dance "all the time." But they have done this a lot, Evan too.

Branden, come on! A comment of some sort wouldn't hurt. :) No offense meant, would you like me to delete my comment? I suppose I should work on my commenting skills, for it is never my goal to make anybody mad or hurt their feelings but it inadvertantly happens, anywys.

~JC

7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*crys histerically*
I shall never dance again!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Leighanne said...

Oh goodness. Jeez, I deleted it. Steffen, do not be sad. One day you may grow out of sweaty hands.

:-)

~JC

9:56 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Yo Amanda, I know how to spell!It is correct!3 kick-3 cover sue means you do not touch them...!Free sparring sue, means you have a vest, and of course protecting gear onn!So!No sue, free sparring means you get to kick them, and of course touch them!!!

Simperfy!


Knightsvalor

6:36 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Well Brandon, just thank god your not a girl!CCCCHHHH!


Knightsvalor

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA!!! Yeah I guess it would be embarassing for steffen to get beat up by a girl....

and speaking of you not knowing how to spell, my name is spelled BrandEn not o n

8:14 PM  
Blogger Leighanne said...

People missplell my name all the time, you just learn do deal with it and silently implore your parents "Why? Why did you spell my name this way???"

~JC

5:34 AM  
Blogger Leighanne said...

Ha! Ironic, I misspelled mispell.

~JC

5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE!!! YOUR MIDDLE NAME IS RAY!!!!
WOW!!!!!! SO IS MINE!!!!

wait... did you tell me that before?

5:00 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

no way man, cool!Branden.



Knightsvalor

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home